|Illustration / Photo by tender-migas|
MontD’Or Petroleum, the Operator of the producing Mengoepeh & Pematang Lantih fields in Indonesia, is currently recruiting dynamic, qualified and self-motivated personnel to be part of its team based in S.E.Asia.
The Company has the following vacancy:
1. Sr. OPERATIONS MANAGER (NATIONAL) – Jakarta Based
The Operations Manager leads a team of engineers responsible for the Company’s Operations including production and field development. The Operations Manager is required to ensure that all operational activity is undertaken safely and adheres to the Company’s HSSE policies.
Candidates for this position should have a minimum of 20 years’ relevant experience in the oil and gas industry, a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline from a reputable university and significant experience working for an active Operator ideally in SE Asia. The ability to work in a small Company environment, with a focus on HSSE, cost control, production, efficiency and team work are required.
2. SUBSURFACE MANAGER (NATIONAL) – Jakarta Based
Responsible for the Technical Department you will lead a team of geophysicists, geologists and reservoir engineering staff in undertaking the Company’s technical work programme.
Candidates should have managerial experience, hands-on technical capabilities including familiarity with industry standard G&G software. A degree in Geophysics or other relevant subject, a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience of which at least five years is with an Operator. The preferred candidate should have a geophysics background with a good working knowledge and understanding of geology.
Read also :
- Urgent Needed, 13 Position For PT SUPRACO INDONESIA Projects
- ABB a Global Leader in Power and Automation Technologies Need 10 New Manpower in January 2017
3. PROCUREMENT & LOGISTIC MANAGER (NATIONAL) – Jakarta Based
Responsible for all procurement and contracting management activities, including compliance with PSC procurement policies and procedures, develop procurement strategies and materials administration procedures. The position will ensure efficient plans are developed within budget and work closely with all other departments.
Candidate should have minimum 15 – 20 years of relevant experience with Master/degree in Supply Chain Management. Prior Upstream PSC experience is an advantage.
4. FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER (NATIONAL) – Field Based
The position is Field based. Candidate is required to manage, schedule and safely execute all Field Operations to ensure the continued increase of production. Ensure the Company’s production targets and forecasts are achieved, operations are within budget and work closely with all other supporting field departments. Act as the focal point of liaison between the Jakarta office and the field to ensure all operational requirements are met and carried out promptly and economically.
Candidate should have minimum 10 years of extensive experience in upstream operations with significant experience in a supervisory capacity. Ability to work with operations personnel to resolve problems, mentor and good understanding of best oilfield procedures and practices.
5. PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (NATIONAL) – Jakarta Based
Duties include assist Logistic and Procurement Manager with planning, coordinating and organization of the supply chain activities to ensure the alignment and accordance to SKKMigas regulation.
Candidates should be PTK 007 certified, have a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Management or Business Administration, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain management particularly in Oil and Gas Company.
6. RESERVOIR ENGINEER (NATIONAL) – Jakarta Based
Responsible for the co-ordination of reservoir engineering studies to optimise field development including the design and interpretation of oil and gas well tests and reservoir fluid characterisation.
Candidates should have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and a relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum or Reservoir Engineering.
7. HSSE MANAGER (National) – Jakarta Based
Monitor and control proper implementation of company HSSE standards, policies and procedures in daily field operations. This includes production, drilling and well service activities.
Develop and implement schedule for internal HSSE audits. make recommendations to improve any shortfalls and deficiencies identified.
Prepare required support documents and information for obtaining permits and licenses from SKKMigas, Forestry, Environment Protection and other relative governmental agencies.
Candidates should have managerial experience. Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related Business subject. Experience in a similar role, preferably within the oil and gas industry with minimum 20 years’ experience. Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
8. HSSE ENGINEER (NATIONAL) – Jakarta Based
Provide HSSE compliance and technical support. Maintain HSSE Management System, and coordinate HSSE training programs. Control proper implementation of Company HSSE standards and policies in the office and field. Communicate and engage with relevant government authorities, locally, regionally and nationally. Must be hands on, and able to participate in accident and incident investigations.
Candidate should have degree in Engineering or similar discipline, and minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
9. FACILITY ENGINEER (NATIONAL) – Jakarta BasedThe Facility Engineer will manage and implement the construction of new and existing facilities and major facilities improvements;
• Provide process engineering technical support to operations for solving operating problems and optimizing existing system. Review operations daily basis, report any anomalies, for better efficiency and compliance with operating plans
• Develop ideas for capital investment projects to enhance units operability and profitability. Provide designs for their implementation.
• Identify bottlenecks and to provide recommendations for de-bottlenecking.
• Provide documentation of engineering and analytical results with recommendations to management.
• Capable in provide technical review, assurance and providing inputs to project budgets, cost estimates and schedules
• Train peers, operations and maintenance team concerning new technology and methods.
• Experience in a varied operating environment in designing production and processing equipment and associated systems in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Candidates should have minimum 7 years in Oil & Gas experience with relevant professional qualifications.(Source : petromindo.com/jobgallery)
10. RECEPTIONIST (NATIONAL) – Jakarta Based
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following company’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
If you are interested in working in a challenging environment and have the key skills to fill one of these vacancies please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for these applications is 15 February 2017. Please put the Job Title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.