State owned geothermal developer PT Geo Dipa Energi launches prequalification for engineering, procurement and commissioning (EPC) of PPL-04 and PPL-06 wells tie-in, located in geothermal power plant Patuha Unit 1 (PLTP Patuha Unit 1).
|(Image credit : Geo Dipa Energy)|
Following is the key points of the pre-qualification process:
– Contract period : 120 calendar days
– Location PT Geo Dipa Energi PLTP Patuha Unit 1, Ciwidey, West Java
– Required companies : middle and large size companies
– Sector : Construction
– Registration and collection of prequalification documents set on Jan. 3-6, 2017
– Place : PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Head Office, Recapital Building, 8th Flor, Jl Aditiawarman, Kav. 55, South Jakarta
– Submission of docuemnt : Jan. 12, 2017
– Further details are available in the company’s website : www.geodipa.co.id (procurement section).
PLTP Patuha is about 40 km to the south of Bandung, the capital city of West Java province. In 2014, Geo Dipa Energy completed the construction of PLTP Patuha Unit 1 with installed capacity of 60 MW. The potential capacity of PLTP Patuha is projected to reach 400 MW. At present, Geo Dipa is focusing on developing PLTP Unit 2 and Unit 3, with installed capacity of 55 MW each.