|(photo by new abb.com)|
Below positions will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia
1 – Senior System Design Engineer - ID59765576Job Description:
• Assist SAS Project in configuration of HMI, Gateway, BCU and relay protection.
• Train designers in transformation of conceptual designs into engineering documentation.
• Ensure work plan and cost estimates for work area is delivered on time.
• Confirm proposal for engineering projects / programs are submitted.
• Follow up for customer payments in accordance with terms of contract.
• Monitor risk management strategies and report any Contract / Quality / Program / Cost issues to management.
• Co-ordinate with Supply Chain function and review vendor documentation for materials and equipment.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering / IT with 5 years of experience in substation automation, SCADA or process automation. You will ideally have knowledge of utilities, industrial networking concept, inclusive of communication protocols such as IEC61850, Modbus, IEC 60870-5-104. You day will also have knowledge of PLC programming in accordance with IEC-61131-3. The role will ideally suit someone with good communication skills.
2 – Contract Manager - ID59765606Job Description:
• Lead the contract management services of the Local Business Unit.
• Review the commercial and technical tender terms and conditions in accordance to ABB’s policies by taking into account risk, pricing, scope and schedule.
• Identify the contract baseline and highlight potential risk areas.
• Ensure the contractual obligations are fulfilled by both the parties.
• Establish change methodologies in portfolio of contracts, monitor changes and deviations.
• Support drafting of Purchase Orders, Contracts and Subcontracts and seek advice from Legal to finalize agreements.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Law with minimum 5 years of experience in Contract Management. The role will ideally suit someone with good communication and analytical skills.
3 – Project Manager - ID59766599Job Description:
• Work closely with Project controls department to understand project plan, scope and financial plans.
• Monitor and control project progress, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, cash flow and efficient resource utilization.
• Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project.
• Coordinate with Supply Chain Management and successfully procure required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
• Acts as a key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
• Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, you will possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering with 8 years of experience as Project Manager from similar industry with leadership and management skills. You will also have competency in using MS Office with good communication skills.
4 – Industry Specialist (Transportation) - ID59679315Job Description:
• Work with the global sales team to identify opportunities and assist with presales support.
• Maintain in-depth industry knowledge and analyse competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Develop and implement sales strategies by utilising analytical and diagnostic skills to match user requirements.
• Undertake workshops to uncover key business drivers and customer buying criteria.
• Have in-depth knowledge of ABB solutions and participate in presentations and demonstrations.
• Lead a sales opportunity, participate, communicate and coordinate with other stakeholders to complete tenders.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 to 10 years of experience in rail industry with 2 to 5 years in sales / presales role. The role will ideally suit someone with experience in product management or presales for complex solution selling in large corporates along with good communication and interpersonal skills.
5 – SCM Specialist - ID59768273
• Support the implementation, maintenance and compliance of Supply Chain Management (SCM) activities.
• Responsible for contract management and negotiation,
• Assess local markets and implement standard processes.
• Design and implement plan for sourcing including purchasing spare parts as required by ABB customer.
• Support regional and global strategic sourcing initiatives.
• Apply and implement SCM standards, tools and processes to secure quality, delivery, cost and sustainability.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Economics with minimum 3 years of experience in SCM function having knowledge in financial and commercial know-how of the industry. The role will ideally suit someone with good communication and negotiation skills along with experience in SAP and MS Office.
6 – Sales Engineer - ID59826817
• Identify and develop the new market opportunities in Food and Beverages segment.
• Establish and maintain effective customer relationship, manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
• Understand customer need and promote the product / systems / services and provide positive customer experience.
• Prepare sales plans and perform regular status reviews.
• Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects are used while preparing offer.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a degree in Engineering (Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical) with minimum 3 years of sales experience in Food and Beverage industry selling industrial / automation products. The role will ideally suit someone with exposure in sales / CRM tools, market analysis, having good communication and presentation skills.
7 – Sales Support Engineer - ID59826942Job Description:
• Offer technical advice for customer enquiry with regard to ABB products, systems and applications.
• Deliver technical presentations and provide support during meetings and negotiations.
• Perform analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
• Provide required training to customers / channel partners / sales engineers.
• Prepare and check technical articles for publication.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a degree in Engineering (Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical) with minimum 3 years of experience in Engineering / Service role for drives. The role will ideally suit someone with exposure in drive applications and process knowledge in industry (Cement, Oil and Gas, Mining, Water, Food and Beverage). You should possess basic Drives certification and MS Office skills.
8 – Engineering Manager - ID59822888
• Define operating guidelines and development strategies for subordinates and propose appropriate training programs by providing the technical guidance.
• Lead Engineering team in development of technical competencies of engineering in telecommunication field.
• Create work plans, cost estimates for work in own area of responsibility and report any Risk / Opportunity to management.
• Manage the engineering team to deliver agreed program on time, quality and at the targeted cost.
• Implement relevant processes, policies / procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the Engineering function.
• Participate in defining the annual budget for managing performance against agreed financial targets and constraints.
To be considered for this role, you will possess a Degree in Electrical / Telecom Engineering from reputable university with 8 years of experience in Energy Automation / Substation field with knowledge of communication in private networks. You will also have awareness of control and protection logic in substations to prepare schematic diagrams.
9 – Transport and Logistics Coordinator - ID59884750Job Description:
• Ensure import, export, local transport arrangement is done in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Advise the project team in transport related issues.
• Administer the import, export and local transport documents.
• Understand the prevailing custom formalities and regulations.
• Maintain good relationship with freight forwarders, third party logistics companies.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. The role will ideally suit someone with good communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
10 – Marketing and Sales Manager - ID59141665
• Identify customers, build and maintain long term relationships with key customers.
• Monitor the customer profile, market demand and the business potential.
• Analyze market information and track the opportunities.
• Assist in preparing the technical and commercial proposals and manage the risk review meeting.
• Collect quotations from clients and evaluate them.
• Develop, implement and monitor sales strategies to meet the sales objectives.
• Report project statuses and update sales database.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a degree in Electrical Engineering with 5 to 10 years of experience in marketing and sales. The role will ideally suit someone with good communication, presentation and inter-personal skills, along with exposure in MS Office.
Kindly submit your application not more than 30 January 2017. You may follow the below steps:
• Follow the link www.abb.com/careers
• Choose country – Indonesia
• Apply for the relevant job